posted Aug 20, 2013, 7:33 PM by Joshua Bloom
updated Aug 12, 2015, 9:38 AM
The Python bootcamp is just 5 days away. We're all super excited to meet and work with you all.
1) The Start of the First Day
Registration/checkin will be open from 8:00am to 8:25am on Monday (August 26) and we start promptly with the first lecture at 8:30am in the Brower Center (2150 Allston Way).
2) Getting Python Installed
- Please make sure your installation and testing is complete before this Friday. See the Preparation pages.
- You will need to bring your own laptop, so if you dont have access to one now please try to secure access before Monday.
3) Getting Help before the Bootcamp starts
- If you get stuff on the Preparation instructions, you can get help from us following:
- For those that can't get the issues worked out, we'll have an in-person help session on Sunday from 10:15am to 2 pm at the Brower Center.
4) Getting Help and Asking Questions During the Bootcamp
Our HipChat room will be open and staffed during the entire bootcamp so you can ask questions of the councilors in real-time. #pyboot will be the official Twitter hashtag.
See you all soon!
Josh and Fernando